The Process Engineer will demonstrate continuous improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, SPC, Lean etc.), review and optimize plant operations to drive improvement in throughput, cost (chemical and product yield, utility use etc.) and quality. S/he will also focus on building collaborative work relations with operations team and support plant in day-to-day operations and problem solving.
Process Engineering Section Manager
- Demonstrate clear drive for results through passionate belief in world class performance and continuous improvement of plant performance.
- Proven ability to assimilate complex information, data and processes and draw meaningful, accurate conclusions. Able to recommend and implement reliable solutions and improvements.
- Demonstrate understanding of the role of manufacturing in the business and is able to align projects to the business objectives and priorities. Able to balance cost / risk / benefits.
- Show leadership through hands-on commitment to solve problems / improve performance.
- Identify and prove innovative, creative, practical solutions to operational plant problems and cost saving / throughput opportunities.
- Pass on and teach new knowledge to others at all levels. Build strong relationships and trust of their colleagues within the site.
- Coordinate with local business – Plant Manager, operations / maintenance, departmental managers, technical function in both Kalasin Plant and wider Thailand business.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in process engineering within manufacturing environment or project management, preferably food or chemical.
- Good team player with knowledge of Six Sigma, SPC, Lean, GMP /HACCP.
- Good command of English and computer literacy.