Learning and Development Specialist, ASEANI
Learning and Development Specialist’s key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs.
- Designing e-learning platforms, career plans, workshops and more.
- Maintaining budgets and builds strong relationships with key stakeholders, employees, vendors and consultants.
We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Specialist to lead and take control of new initiatives and development for Ingredion's Southeast Asian and India subregional team. S/he will help our employees advance their skills and knowledge and enhance our business growth through people learning and development progressive journey.
In this role, you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential. If you also have experience designing e-learning courses and managing budgets, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help our company succeed by delivering the right training and developing our people.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, mentor program, job-shadowing, online training).
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings.
- Coordinate, organize People & Capability review and provide full support on Leadership Development Program.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing.
- Strong understanding of the organization’s goals to effectively create a training strategy and action plan to fit.
- Act as the first point of contact for all training and development requirements and queries within the organization.
- Gain a full working knowledge of each business unit to work alongside leaders to design effective training programs.
- Responsible for talent management process.
- Adopt a blended approach of training techniques including classroom sessions, coaching, e-learning.
- Deliver training programs as required.
- Manage the training budget for the organization and source cost effective solutions.
- Build relationships with external training suppliers and negotiate contracts.
- Manage the development of the HR Center of Excellence (COE) from a training perspective.
- Ensure design of core curriculum for all employees (i.e. code of conduct).
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- BSc/BA in Business, Psychology or related fields.
- Proven minimum of 5 years’ experience as an L&D Specialist, Training Specialist or similar from leading MNCs.
- Intensive knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices.
- Experience in project management and budgeting effectively.
- High English proficiency with proficient in MS Office suite and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Excellent communication, planning, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen.
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors.
- Track record of management development and a variety of training and development techniques.
- Confident presenter and public speaker.
- Creative thinker with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to travel to Southeast Asia countries and India.