The Purchasing Supervisor leads and responsible for sourcing, purchasing and supply for CAPEX, MRO, general procurement activities including scrap selling for Ban Khao Din Plant in Klaeng district, Rayong province and Banglen Plant in Nakhonpathom province.
He/She will closely cross-functional work with various external and internal customers e.g. engineering, maintenance, continuous improvement, production, QA & safety team.
This role is proactively manage and supervise team in daily operation for Ban Khao Din Plant in Klaeng district, Rayong province and Banglen Plant in Nakhonpathom province as well as seamless collaboration with other sites for consistent purchasing process and projects. This role is to ensure the procurement activities are complied with the company policies & procedure as well as the on time delivery of materials & services purchasing to operation without business interruption.
- Lead and responsible for the sourcing, purchasing and supply for all capital projects, technical items, MRO, general supply and services as called Indirect Material and Services group for Ban Khao Din and Banglen plants.
- Develop cost saving initiatives and execute to deliverables.
- Ensure all procurement activities adhere to and comply with the company policies and procedures.
- Maintain or continuously improve the purchasing policies and procedures e.g. the approved vendor lists, vendor evaluation, price lists, etc.
- Understand the purchasing strategy and ensure the implementation as road map plan.
- Monitor and provide report, activity dashboards and relevant KPIs.
- Support the centralized / category purchasing or undertaking special projects across 4 sites operation.
- Closely & pro-actively working collaborative with internal customers & stakeholders in all work related especially early procurement involvement with project engineering & continuous improvement team.
- Leadership role in team capability development.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in Indirect Material and Services (“IMS”) especially, technical purchased, in manufacturing organization is preferable.
- Knowledge of SAP MM module.
- Experience for import logistic operation is an advantage.
- Good command in English communication.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Mobility to other sites.
- Own driving license.