Plant Maintenance Engineer plays key role in managing and maintaining all onsite equipment, tools and machines with thorough process to verify its conditions to operate safely. The Plant Maintenance Engineer also manage and control all operating machines with PLC and SCADA efficiency and effectively so all equipment properly installed and utilize based on a life-cycle philosophy of an asset.
Report to: Maintenance Manager
- Manage and maintain electrical systems on all plant machines.
- Set up and control maintenance system as per agreed budget (based on ISO9001: 2000).
- Set up and monitor spare parts control for electrical system and machineries.
- Support and verify on machine efficiency and new installation.
- Process and submit monthly report on electrical/machinery maintenance.
- Support on Quality Management System and Food Safety Management System.
- Ensures that equipment is properly designed, selected, and installed based on a life-cycle philosophy of an asset.
- Establishes and monitors programs for critical equipment analysis and condition monitoring techniques.
- Set up, manage and provide technical guidance for the preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
- Identifies and captures opportunities for improvement in equipment maintainability and reliability.
- Ensures application of asset management and maintenance systems data and accurate, timely data entry and reporting.
- Preventive maintenance machines collect and control all technical information for all responsible machinery.
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns
- Improve and maintain condition of the plant and overall inspection as schedules.
- Supervise, inspect, correct and develop maintenance plan to all responsible and the related system on a regular basis.
- Solve machine trouble to reduce machine unplanned breakdown.
- Cohesive as good team player with production, process, and key support function teams (Production, QA, Purchasing, Planning, and etc.)
- Participate in emergency response team and may be assigned specific role and responsibility for such purpose.
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineer in Mechanical, Automation and Electrical Engineering.
- 3 years’ experienced in maintenance job, especially on automation and control.
- Minimum 3 years of specific hands-on machining maintenance working experience in a MNC manufacturing environment.
- Equipped with strong knowledge and experiences in the assigned working field such as condition monitoring, maintenance strategy and maintenance work process.
- Good working knowledge of maintenance methods and industrial equipment such as PLC AB Control Logix, Factory Talk View, Siemen S7-300, 400 Instrument, Inverter, Low Voltage Control, Pnumatic Control.
- Knowledge of GMP, HACCP, ISO9001:2000, and ISO 14001 requirements is an advantage.
- Ability to perform under pressure and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Good English communication and computer literacy.