Project Engineer – Electrical
This position is responsible in managing and executing annual CAPEX to meet time frame, budget and quality including requirements of safety management system and quality management system. S/he will report directly to Project Engineering Manager.
- Responsible for electrical and process control capital investment projects across the entire factory.
- Supporting activities for electrical and process control system problem solving.
- Manage document management system of PLC and HMI software update, regular backup and update file.
- Ensure all electrical and control equipment are complied with safety and international standard.
- Participate in any activities required by Safety and Quality Management Systems.
- Drive improvement initiatives to reduce cost and increase efficiency.
- Identify technologies and methodologies in the greater industry that apply to the site, and develop strategies for implementation.
- Encourage and develop the external relationships among the department staffs and with other locations across the businesses.
- Good communications skills, open mind and problem solving skills.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Process Control, Automation, Instrument, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- 5 years of experience in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Food Manufacturing or similar industries.
- Experience with control systems and trouble shooting.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage all engineering activities including multiple capital projects and permits in a plant environment.
- Available for relocation to other plants.
- Good command of English and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Self-motivated, patience, focus and punctual.
- Good computer literacy.
- Skills with PC software like AutoCAD, Excel, Word and Project, etc.